Sunday, August 5, 2012

If I Was Locked in a Room Alone

Sorry all, I've neglected my blog.  But I'm back!! So, I figured with all of this pushing to make people function in a social, extroverted environment, I thought I'd share about the benefits of being left by yourself. The best bits about being ALONE.  I figure some people if left in a room alone for a bit would be itching for human contact, but there are others, like myself, who would be perfectly content alone and treasure this alone time.


You can get so much done when you are by your lonesome.  So, imagine you are locked in a room by yourself.


What would you do?


I can't read minds, so I can't answer than question for you, but I can share what I would do.


I'd probably at first be too confused about why I magically ended up alone in this room to actually do anything.  My brain would shut down from using all of its power to try sorting out my confusion.  So, I'd just sit on the floor staring into space letting my brain reboot.




After the reboot, I would have all of this new found energy to do things.  All sorts of things.


Daydream!


I am a Master Dragon Slayer!!!!
Running!
Just like this cat, but imagine me instead.


Coloring!


Look!! Flowers! Sunshine! and a Pirate Bunny!!!
Pirate bunnies are cool.



 So in short, if you ever have no clue what to do when trapped in a room by yourself.  Get creative.  Or ask me.

1 comment: