Saturday, April 5, 2014

In Celebration of Pikachu!

Just a note for all you who don't know... I love Pokemon.  I still watch the cartoons, and I'm so excited that Veronica Taylor is coming to C2E2!

As part of my getting ready for C2E2, I'm going to try to do a series of nerdy posts.  


Also, I'm accepting guest posts and subject suggestions from our readers for the C2E2 series!  

Please, post your ideas below or on my Facebook page!

For the first topic in my series, today I'm going to talk about my favorite Pokemon, Pikachu.



Yes. Pikachu.

You all had better be prepared for 

lots 

and

lots 

and 

lots 

of Pikachu pictures.

For all of you who have no idea who Pikachu is, I will briefly recap.  Pikachu is the main character's (Ash) companion.  He's the cute yellow one that does all the electric type moves.

Done.


To start, we first meet Pikachu as a very stubborn, independent, and sometimes he's kind of a jerk.  However Pikachu and Ash didn't start out exactly as the best of friends.  We see Pikachu ignoring Ash at every opportunity.  


Best example...


In the first episode, we see a lot of Pikachu laughter.  It begins as a giggle.



And eventually turns into full body, uncontrollable laughter.



Fact.  I laugh the exact same way.

Also, both Pikachu and I LOVE food.  Also, I think we may have the same favorites.

Just an fyi, Pikachu loves ketchup.  There is an entire episode dedicated to this.  I will have you know that ketchup is the best condiment ever made.

Ever.

Also he has the greatest facial expressions when he runs out of food.

When there is no more ketchup...


Please note, Pikachu's loss of ketchup is more important than the drama in the background.

When there is no more of Brock's food...


Yes, we have all made that face.

Best of all is that even though Pikachu is super awesome




He is always up for hugs!


Thanks all for reading!  To wrap up this post, below is the first Pokemon short I saw.  Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment