Monday, July 9, 2012

What Would You Do For a Klondike Bar?

Sorry to say, I never had a Klondike bar until a few years ago.  Yep, I went through a little over 20 years before I had a Klondike bar.  

I was too busy getting slushies.
This right here is clearly the truth.

After having one, I thought it was delicious! Granted not some of the crazy things posted online, but I liked some answers for what other people would do for a Klondike bar.

Here's a few of the of the ones I found online.

1. Stand facing the wrong way in an elevator.


Why? That's nothing special, just weird. Really. You'll still be able to talk to people.


It's not like you'd be doing this.




If you did this, then you DESERVE  Klondike bar.


2. Leave my fly open for an entire day.


You are brave, because that is just 100% embarrassing.  People like me would have a spaz attack.
"Umm... Your umm... yea... open. Fix.... "


I'd see you and feel really awkward.  My brain would be so filled with awkwardness that it would go back into hibernate and I would be left unable to from a complete sentence.


So, I would resort to making noises, flapping my arms around wildly, and pointing.


Thus, resulting in me looking like an idiot and other person getting a Klondike bar.


3. Throw rocks at a sleeping grizzly bear.


Bad idea.  This will most likely result in a larger, and more angry version of this.


Or this, except not raccoons.






4. Stand barefoot in a bowl of porridge while singing "Old McDonald had a Farm."


First off, gross. Probably the most uncomfortable thing possible.  My face the entire time would be this.
I haven't had porridge before, but it looks like oatmeal.  I can barely stand to look at oatmeal. I mean look at it!!


Doesn't really look appetizing.  It looks funny. There is no way, I would willingly stand in this. Ew.


Or if you're boring, like me, you'd say.


5. Go buy one.


Probably the easiest solution if you really and truly wanted a Klondike bar, plus they sometimes comes in packs of 6 or so.  So you'd really get a lot more if you went to a store rather than doing crazy/weird things for just A (singular) Klondike bar.


So.... With this all said and done.... What would you do for a Klondike bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment